Verified Reviewer

5.0

This is exactly what happened. I had sim damaged .

So I went to a center at Ikotun Lagos . After the Sim swap. I paid 1500 . A Sim was given for replacement.

After three days ,I the network did not come . I went back to complain ,a lady attended to me . And showed me that ,I should go to Egbe center for reregistration . In which i did.

But a woman there committed selling error ,it too like three days to be rectified . Because of NIN network . After everything ,I succeeded in retrieving the line 0809242****. But in Egbe center because of too much delay ,I have to go back to Ikotun Etisalat location ,where I have paid 1500 .

When the Sim started working working . I gave it two days and confirmed that is working well. Then I went to Egbe branch to collect the One 1000 naira. Because I did not get the Sim from them .

I got it from Ikotun center. The man agrily gave me the money . The EgbeLocation is where Mr Jamiu is working as a Security Guard .

What came. Next was my sim is bared .

I was surprised . The last credid I loaded ,was on Friday 29th .April. I don't want to make any problem . They should lease unbared my sim .

If not I will come for arrest ,I will arrest all of them . That job will stop .Etisalat lease and Please .

User's recommendation: Good service.

Location: Lagos, Lagos